Friday, June 7, 2013

Sega announces E3 games; PSO2 isn't one of them

It's true! Sega said so on their blog. So you know what that means right? Panic like it's the most terrible thing you ever heard! We already got a good start in the comments of that blog post. Then we got this topic about PSO2 at E3 is shaping up nicely too. There is also this topic over at PSO world too! Although from the posts I read over there I always got the feeling that they hated the English version from the very beginning. But yeah I've got to say it's really nice to see the community come together and give up on the English release of the the game. Best game community ever! Or not.

Sure it's disappointing and I really would like to hear news about the game, but I don't mind waiting for the game. I still think it needs some fixing. You know focus more on this thing called "gameplay" than that whole "dress up" thing that the game currently focuses on.

Well whatever, I'll just sit back and wait while everyone goes crazy over this. I've got other things to keep me busy.

No comments: